Monday, May 7, 2012

Its a good thing my baby has a giant head


I love headbands. They are a super super EASY way to add a cute bow to my baby, especially on humid days when the hair glue won't stick (a recent discovery. who knew it could get that humid? LOL) Anyways....I do NOT love the way the bow lays when I clip it through the headband, so I devised a solution. All my baby bows have velcro on them and so do all my baby headbands. It's brilliant. The bows lay right, and they are easy to switch and trade (mix and match). I love, love, love it!!! Unfortunately, so does my 8 year old. She keeps stealing my baby headbands. For most poeple this would be a giant problem, and I thought it would be for me too. Turns out that my baby's head is almost as big as my 8 year olds. I guess it's a good thing my baby has a giant head.

No comments:

Post a Comment