Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Brandi's 1000 likes prize

It's true. Our facebook page has reached 1001 likes. We are super excited, and to celebrate I (Brandi) have a prize for you. One lucky person will win a custom (you pick the colors etc) initial bow holder like the ones in the picture.
I will pick a winner from the comments using random.org next Tuesday (May 29) at 9 am central. Each person can enter up to 4 times.
To enter:
Entry #1 Follow our blog and comment below that you have done so
Entry #2 Like our facebook page and comment below that you have done so
Entry#3 Look through our Flowers for Mom album and leave a comment saying which is your favorite
Entry #4 Share this contest on your facebook page and comment below that you have done so.
Please leave your email address with your comment, so we can contact you if you win.
Thanks and good luck :)

38 comments:

  1. Following the blog...aftondalayne@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liked your facebook page.. aftondalayne@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the braided tiny rosette clippies-perfect for a baby. aftondalayne@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Favorite Flower Flower C by Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following blog- ebl421@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liked facebook page- ebl421@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ribbon and feather flower bow by Brandi- ebl421@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shared on facebook- ebl421@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. following thw blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. tooo cute
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=398454886854435&set=a.347556625277595.84970.336235539743037&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
  11. shared on my fb page thx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the purple multiple layer flower =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i followed your blog under my google account drien84@gmail.com, its better to reach me at drien84@yahoo.com however

    ReplyDelete
  14. already a fan on facebook, drien84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like the BRANDI flowers, drien84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. shared on fb, drien84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Favorite item/Brandi
    mei ling liu
    amyliu604@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I shared on Facebook, amyliu604@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow your blog via GFC - Samantha F. ladyayukawa (at) gmail (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a fan on Facebook - Samantha Fannin

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the Brandi flowers out of the album on FB :o)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Entry #1: Following the blog under "Bonita A" (zsay-nita AT hotmail DOT com)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Entry #2: I'm AAF of your FB page. (zsay-nita AT hotmail DOT com)

    ReplyDelete
  25. My favorite bow is the one with the feathers!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. trying to share on FB. my email is heflin_angel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Entry #3: I love the "Brandi" flower. :)
    zsay-nita AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Entry #4: I've shared on my FB page. (https://www.facebook.com/#!/bonita.adkins.3/posts/106281172846601)

    zsay-nita AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete