Thursday, March 1, 2012

For future references....

So I am awesome, I will tell you right off, that way if you ever were wondering while reading this post where my brain is refer to the first 4 words of this paragraph.  :o)
I recently entered a challenge where you are suppose to follow a theme and enter your handmade crafts to this challenge page on facebook. I did that and it was going successfully...until today when I realized that all the people liking my photo for this challenge, wasn't making it on to the actual contest page.... I don't know how that happened, I thought I was doing pretty good with 33 likes as of this morning, and that is when I discovered my mistake, somehow I don't know how, none of those likes counted. CURSES!!!! so I started sending people to the actual page to like my photo, and I am now at 6. Not exactly the turn out I was expecting, but I have learned from my mistake and now that I know the better way to send people over to vote I will do it that way. LOL Jen, Brandi and I are next doing the decades challenge (starting March 12th) so please stay tuned for that!
if you are reading this tonight (march 1st) there is still a chance to go vote
https://www.facebook.com/BoutiqueChallengeGroup, mine is the pink and yellow daisies bows!
thanks again!
Katie the Hair Lady   :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment