Monday, February 27, 2012

Answers for the fans: My baby has no hair



Brandi here:

I often get comments from fans about how frustrated they are because their baby (or sometimes toddler) doesn't have any hair. It's true. You can only do so many headbands before you are sick of them. And if your baby is anything like mine, the headband usually ends up over her eyes :(
Well, worry no more.....
Meet my friend hair glue. I put a little dab of this on the back of an itty bitty bow  or little korkerand it usually sticks until the baby's next bath. (Do be warned, it takes a bit of scrubbing to get the gel out). You can also use regular hair gel or KY gelly. They just don't stick quite as well.
P.S. You can find hair glue pretty much anywhere. I usually get mine at walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment